Easy Web Video – What You Need To Know
This is our Easy Web Video review. For more information on the product, click the link above.
Easy Web Video is a software service for publishing videos on your website. You upload your video to their website, select the video player, and Easy Web Video provides you with the html code to embed the video on your website. In addition, if you need help embedding the html video code, Easy Web Video offers services to help with that.
Easy Web Video Review – What Is It?
Easy Web Video is a software as a service, or SAS. The software allows you to publish a video on your website without having programming skills. This product has the following features:
- 100% Apple compatible, so it will work on your Ipad or Iphone (I tested it!).
- 3rd party hosted…so you don’t have to put it on your server
- Custom player options – you can control the look and feel of the player.
- Easy Web Video integrates with the major email autoresponder programs, such as Aweber and Icontact.
- Web-based, so you can access your videos anywhere.
- And it has URL redirecting, so you can send people to another page after the video plays.
Easy Web Video Review – What I Like
There are a lot of things I like about the Easy Web Video system. For example:
- Like its name, it is “easy”
- You don’t need a tech person to use Easy Web Video
- Completely control the branding, so you don’t see YouTube or Vimeo
- Brand your videos with your brand, not YouTube’s
- The email autoresponder integration is nice
- You can add buy buttons right in the video
- You get stats on view and time of views
- Lastly, I like that you get 30 days free. It is a good way to reduce risk.
Easy Web Video Review – What I Don’t Like
It’s a little weird that the price is not listed on the home page. You have to click the action button, and about 2/3 down the page, they show the price. It is $19.97/month, which is not a bad deal. I just wish it was bit more transparent. The 30-day free trial offsets this, but still I think this could be done better.
Also, I’m not sure about load testing for this product. Easy Video Player, a competing product, streams off of the Amazon S3 cloud, so I know it can handle large demands. It is unclear how Easy Web Video would handle large demands. My guess is that it is fine for any website that has less than 25,000 unique monthly visitors, which is 99% of the websites out there.
Easy Web Video – Overall Thoughts
Easy Web Video is a good solution for adding video to a website for small-to-medium size businesses. For marketing videos, it makes sense to not use YouTube or Vimeo; they are branded, and if the visitor double clicks on the video they will taken away from your website.
Please note, you will still need to create the video. And that is where 1salesvideo.com can help you out!<==CLICK HERE!